Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Thousand Words Thursday

Cheaper Than Therapy

Relax, I'm not going to write a thousand words here today (Although I think I could - they're all up in my head - similes and metaphors and opinionated thoughts clamoring to be let out - but I'll spare you.)

What I am going to do is post a favorite picture, because a picture is worth....well, you know.

I thought it was time for a regular feature on this blog and am borrowing the idea from here. I - like you, I'm sure - have approximately 70 trillion pictures that will never make it into a scrapbook. Every Thursday I will post one that captures life around here or a photo that I love for any reason. I promise they won't all be of my kids (I'll try anyway).

So here is the picture for my first Thursday:


Should you be so inclined to do something similar on your blog, post a comment with your link and I will check it out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's a great idea Angie. I'm gonna have to copy that next week because I too have a trillion pictures that haven't made it off my computer let alone into a scrapbook. =)

debby94 said...

Great picture & great idea! I might have to copy you on this.